Meltron IP67 Sealed LED Lighting System
The Meltron IP67 Sealed LED Lighting System is derived from Meltron’s EX-rated MEX lighting system.
It is specifically designed to operate in harsh environments where chemicals, dust, dirt, water, and corrosive substances are present making it the most advanced lighting solution for agriculture, food processing industries, and other challenging conditions. It provides a very high luminous flux, while consuming very little energy.
The luminaire is IK10 rated, making it particularly robust, and can be coated to withstand specific chemicals.
Meltron’s luminaries cut energy and operating expenses and are extremely low-maintenance with no downtime for lamp replacement.
IP67 Sealed LED System
Se more LED tubes T5 & T8
- Light Source: All Meltron lighting systems utilize the highest quality LED components from the most reputable global manufacturers
- LED-profile material: polycarbonate (PC)
- Inner Casing: anodized aluminium profile
- Outer Casing: polycarbonate (PC), UV stabilised
- Chemical resistant to standard cleaning agents
- Various coating options available for specific chemical resistance
- Operating voltage: 220-240 V AC (100 – 265 V AC available)
- Easy and quick to install
- High luminous flux
- Very low energy consumption and high efficacy
- Light distribution: symmetric/clear, opal/Lambert
- Control: Dali, PWM, wireless control, custom controllable systems available
- Dimming: 1-100%
- Colour temperature: 4000K. 3000K, 5000K and other custom colour temperatures available
- Colour rendering index (CRI): 80-90
- IP67 Sealed
- Pressure washable
- Fire class: UL-94 V2
- Operating temperature: -40°C – +50°C
- Estimated life-time: 100,000h (Tamb = 40 °C)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C – +60°C
Warranty: 5 years extension negotiable
- Control: 0-10, Dali, custom controllable